Saturday, January 30, 2016

Interview with Bonita Adele


Hosted by: LouLombardi aka Loudini
Title: Interview with Bonita Adele
Time: 12/12/2015 02:00 PM EST
Episode Notes:
So glad you stopped by.  I am a musical artist. I write, sing, play piano, have started to learn to play the flute and I dance.  The bulk of this Website is dedicated to my Christian/Inspirational works but there are also links to my secular works as well.  I am an enigma as I cannot really classify myself in any one genre of music.  




I have performed jazz, R and B, pop, light rock, blues and a bit of country. I have even done theater and show tune work.  I have performed with a variety of talented musicians in duos, trios, rock bands, jazz bands and even swing orchestra.  I think my favorite thing, though, is getting to perform things I write. They all come from the heart and they help to paint a picture of my life.  They reflect my hopes, thoughts and belief system. And they are all inspired by God.  I hope you will enjoy the music, videos, photos and my blog that will be updated regularly to let everyone know “what’s happening”.  Please feel free to drop me a note, leave a comment or just say “hi”. I dedicate this site and my music to my Mom and Dad who I miss everyday. Yet, I know they are sitting next to our Lord and watching over me, smiling down at their very headstrong but tenacious daughter !!  I love you both.  Many blessings. Bonnie .
#loudini #loulombardi #bonnieadele #bonitaadele

http://www.bonitaadelemusic.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment