Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Ram Ramakar on Cosmic Encounters

My latest album release is titled "HUMMINGBIRD". The easiest free access to iy is at Spotify, just do a search there - ram ramakar HUMMINGBIRD - most of my releases are at that site.

Its a rock album, there are notes and reviews at:

 http://www.gmoozle.wordpress.com

There's a great review here by a writer based in New York City - Kabir Seghal. He's also a Grammy winning producer.

I generally aim at getting at least one album out every year. This one has a combination of new songs and songs I've been carrying around in my head for a long time. They just had to be recorded and released.





I've been branching out into various forms of rock music, even a lullaby ["Peter Pan & Tinkerbell"]. I've been touching on soul and jazz. The title song is an acoustic guitar, bass, vocal and crackling open-fire arrangement, very simple.

I'm currently working on a follow-up.

I've been into music from early childhood. I took a diversion at one point into the visual arts, painting, sculpture. film etc. To me recording is a lot like painting. sculpture and film and other art-forms, in that wonderful things happen when you get in the flow of creating. One thing I've learned is that rock-music is art.
I found my way back to music through an art-work called "Life-Piece". Its all chronicled in an eBook titled "A Taste Of Freedom"

http://amazon.com/dp/B00GTE110E

No comments:

Post a Comment