Monday, December 19, 2016

Loudini Interviews JJ McGuigan

Hello everyone! I want to share with you some of the things about me that are important in my life.  I am very much an advocate for mental health awareness.  At age 16 I was diagnosed with OCD and Depression, among other things.  Life since that time has not been the same.  I have been on a journey of self discovery and learning ever since. I am constantly trying to find new ways of not only helping myself to heal each day but to try and see if I can help someone else as well, and music plays a big part in doing both I believe.  I hope you find my music to be insightful and emotionally striking.





JJ McGuigan was born in Wichita Kansas where he currently resides. He found a passion for music at the age of 13 when he received his first drum set. He later picked up guitar and started writing songs at the age of 20. He attended Newman University where he played for the Men's basketball team and was an assistant coach there while attending Full Sail University. His main focus and passion is writing songs with an emphasis on lyrical creation. He has just recently wrapped up a 5 song EP that was sung by Garrett Crow and is writing another album with guitarist Brian Elwick.

No comments:

Post a Comment