Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Interview with KORALEE





I love being an artist because it allows me to reimagine everything - including the way music gets into the hands of my fans. 

Since 2010, I've been financially responsible for all of my projects, from recording to video production. I have learned so much and worked with some incredible people. But I’m now at point in the professional path where it takes more than my single income earnings to support my creation.






Being limited in cash has NEVER prevented me from creating, but it has prevented me from sharing that creation with you - and that doesn't fully serve anyone in the long run, because I don't just do this for me. 

Your generous assistance means I can move up a level in my professional career by securing better resources and thus, give you more music.


https://www.facebook.com/koraleemusic/timeline

No comments:

Post a Comment