Sunday, July 26, 2015

Interview with Michael Goltz




Hosted by: Lou Lombardi aka Loudini
Title: Interview with Music Photographer Michael GoltzTime: 07/25/2015 11:30 AM EDT
Episode Notes: My goal in photography is quite simple: to give my clients timeless, professional quality images that are creative, original and will become a treasured part of your family for years to come. You can be assured throughout the entire process of working with me that you will be treated not as a client, but rather as a treasured friend and that I will give the same attention to your photography as I would a lifelong friend. You can also be assured my pricing will always remain fair and the delivery of your finished photographs will be done in a timely manner.

I am available for the following types of family oriented photography, Monday through Saturday: portraits, senior portraits, children and infants, maternity, weddings, special events including baptisms and ordinations, parties and pets. For Weddings, Parties and Special Events I am also available on Sunday. I am equally comfortable working in studio and outdoors (weather permitting) and will gladly travel to your location to work with you.

First and foremost I am an artist. I have several mediums to use for creative outlet including photography, wood turning and painting. I enjoy photography because it allows me capture special moments in time and also tell creative and unique stories about the subject that I am photographing. It is my hope that your photographs will become a treasured part of your family for years to come. Due to the fact that I am an artist you can expect my work to be original, unique and creative but at the same time being photographically sound. When working with me, you can expect to get the same level of care and treatment that I would extent to a lifelong friend. It is my goal to always have your work delivered to you in a timely manner. I am always open to new creative ideas in posing, setting and props.

I have very reasonable rates.

https://www.facebook.com/goltzicons

http://www.michaelgoltzphotography.biz/

No comments:

Post a Comment